The online Service Request is the most direct, compliant and secure way to submit your questions to the Producer Help Desk (PHD) while proteting Personally Indentifiable Information (PII) or Protected Health Information (PHI).
The Producer Help Desk (PHD) is a Sales Support Center exclusively dedicated to the Medicare & Retirement Sales Team. Our agent-centric staff is fully devoted to providing you with a hassle-free experience every step of the way.
As part od our hassle-free approacj, The Producer Help Desk provides support through your entire sales experience, including:
- Contracting – assist with status updates, up-line identification, state appointments and more
- Certifications - identify required courses, provide status updates, and provide assistance with transferring of AHIP credits
- Provider and Rx Look-Ups
- LEAN questions and system support
- Commission inquiries
For enrollment questions, The Pre-Enrollment Support Team (PES) assists agents in the following ways:
- Providing application status
- Medicare and Medicaid Verification
- Updating missing information on pending Medicare Advantage, Prescription Drug Plan, and Medicare Supplement applications
- Identifying reasons and when possible, solutions, for application Denials / Withdrawals / Cancellations
Note: PHD contact information should NOT be given to a consumer.
All member-related issues should be directed to Member Services. For unresolved issues previously escalated to member services, please fill out the Member Escalation Request Form below.