On April 1, 2023, states resumed Medicaid redetermination. Take advantage of the below Medicaid redetermination resources to help you prepare with assisting consumers who may lose their Medicaid coverage.
The Redetermination Overview Playbook includes geographic maps to highlight the Medicaid opportunity by state and the Redetermination 101.
Take advantage of Medicaid redetermination Toolkit marketing materials.
Search for items on the Toolkit by SKU:
- Medicaid Redeterminations Flyer – 23SPRJ79692
- SEP Flyer – 23SPRJ79700
- Facebook Ad – 23SPRJ74560
- Medicaid Redeterminations Poster – 23SPRJ79693
- SEP Poster – 23SPRJ79704
- Consumer Education Checklist – 23SPRJ80248
- Facebook Ad – 23SPRJ80123
- Consumer Education Checklist – 23SPRJ80807
- Medicaid Redeterminations Flyer – 23SPRJ80757
- SEP Flyer – 23SPRJ80761
Redetermination State Links
Saturdays from 10/28/2023 - 1/13/2024, 8am - 5pm CST
Sunday 1/14/2024, 8am - 5pm CST